'It's too scary, Mom!'That’s how my son, Nico, explains his reluctance to go to the zoo, the museum or for a walk. Nico is 5. He’s sweet, funny,...
Indoor play spaces in the Twin Cities!
Great places to bring your kids when the weather is cold and the wiggles need to get out!
- Alpine Factory, Arden Hills
- Brown Family Adventure Park, Ham Lake
- Eagle's Nest, New Brighton
- Grand Slam Family Fan Center, Coon Rapids
- Minisota Play Cafe, Champlin
- Monkey House, White Bear Lake
- Tropical Adventure, Shoreview
- Urban Air Adventure Park, Coon Rapids
- Zero Gravity, Mounds View
- Can Can Wonderland, St. Paul
- Kids Oasis, Stillwater
- Lookout Ridge, Woodbury
- The Giggle Factory, Hudson, Wis.
- Good Times Park, Eagan
- Grand Slam of Burnsville
- Playworks, Prior Lake
- Rockin' Jump, Eagan
- The Blast, Eagan
- Adventure Peak in Edinborough Park, Edina
- AirMaxx, Eden Prairie
- Big Thrill Factory, Minnetonka
- Brookview Backyard, Golden Valley
- Jump City, Otsego
- Maple Maze, Maple Grove
- Minneapolis Bouldering Project, Minneapolis
- Pinwheel Play, Chanhassen
- Playground Plaza, Maple Grove
- Plymouth Fieldhouse, Plymouth
- Turf Tots and Pavilion Play Place, Hopkins
- Victoria Burrow, Victoria
- Williston Treehouse, Minnetonka
- InnerActive, Minnetonka and Mounds View
- Pump It Up, Eden Prairie, Plymouth and Ham Lake
- Sky Zone, Blaine, Burnsville (coming soon), Edina, Maple Grove (coming soon) and Oakdale
- Vertical Endeavors, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Bloomington and Duluth
These are all the indoor playgrounds and adventures we can think of! Who or what are we missing? Write us at email@example.com with the subject line INDOOR PLAYGROUNDS!
Connect with us